Author Topic: Haiti VS St Maarten  (Read 493 times)

truehaitian

• View Profile
Re: Haiti VS St Maarten
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 01:18:22 PM »
CH actually played well and really led the charge in the 2-0 win we had in Jamaica in the last world cup qualification game.  I just love watching him in the  midfield feeding Nazon and Guerrier..

I was surprise at Collat's refusal to call up Tiga, Genvois,  Kervens Belfort, Kevin La France. They could have been terrific bench players at the very least. I was happy that he finally let go guys like Reginald Goureux, sony norde, Kim Jaguy

truehaitian

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2018, 05:42:23 PM »
I wonder if the  2022 world cup would follow the nation league format or the same old format

kleber

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 06:03:15 AM »
Nice comments you guys, i like it, just like old time. C.H impresses me every time I watch him play. He is effortless in the way he delivers the ball. everything is spot on and do it within the flow of the game.

As for Jeff Louis, what a disappointment. He is gonna do time in France as a habitual offender. He had that one good year with Nancy, his career was not well manage due to his own fault. He often gets into fights with team mates were ever he goes, including coaches. He is just not very bright. He is a hot head that does not listen. even the national team coaches have had problems with him. He is sentence to two month in jail and a 40k Euro for repeated driving without a licence.

truehaitian

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 07:39:32 AM »
Typical uneducated black athletes. Not just in Haiti but in the US as well. Most usually Self destruct and ended up poor at the end of their career. That 40 Euros would have really served him after his retirement given the facts that he can't earn money any more playing soccer. It's like given away $40,000 thousand dollars away while running out of a business. NOT SO SMART

kleber

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 08:10:04 PM »
Yes That is very true, Its said to see.

Goul

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 08:12:00 PM »
Jeff was very promessing. He managed to waste all his soccer potential. Not only in life undisciplined but by his playing style favouring  too much contacts. Those contacts damage his knees in irreversible way. Jeff and his personal adviser should have anticipated that.

Goul

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 08:41:16 PM »
For himself, his family, the national team and the soccer in general, I wish him to recover. He is still young enough to not dispair.
Remember Ronaldo. He stayed out of game several years before recovering from knee enjury. Jeff can give it a try also.

C. H might play well in front of weak opponent, i' m still not assured. I want to see him playing well against USA team, Costa Rica and other team in similar category. If he does well cantave or Selso won't take his place in the midfield.

truehaitian

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2018, 07:42:18 AM »
Well we will definitely see CH against Nicaragua and Cuba which is decent opponents. I really think Haiti is going to finish in the top 6 and ended up in league A. In league A, next year around this time, Haiti will be facing 2 of the following 3 teams: Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, T&T, then we will see what his made off. Lets watch him for the next 12 months to see if he earns spot in our 2022 WCQ team..