Sakapfet.com Forum > Sports

Haiti VS Nicaragua

(1/2) > >>

truehaitian:
This game scheduled for November 17 in Managua will be played in Costa Rica due to on going political unrest in Nicaragua.
A win will assure Haiti a place in the top  ten CNL finishers and  a spot in the next Gold cup.
Hopefully will have our full squad up front. We need not just beat Nicaragua but avenge the last lost. ( I'm hoping that DG, Nazon, Kervin La France, Babalito) will be available for that game.

I really think that the coach got to find a way to start Derick Etienne in the line up. In the next game I'd like to see my 3 D's upfront............ DG, DE, DN as my starting forward.

My only concern is Placide coming out a little too soon out of his cage to challenge opposing players with the ball. I'm hoping they don't surprise him while out of the cage just like St Lucia did in the lats game.

kleber:
We definitely need reinforcement to the previous squad against St Lucia. That was a very week line up.

truehaitian:
Yes, we didn't have out best team on the field, nevertheless, we played well the first and second half given the condition of the field. St Lucia played well with 8 professional players on their team and but never really penetrate our defense. Even though, Placide did let that ball in, I still think we have a good backfield. Overall, I still think if we have DG, DE and DN up front, With Charles Herold, Heriveaux and Mustivar in the middle, and in the back field Placide, Alex Christian, M. Gerome, Ade/ Gefrard  we should get the desired result with this line up

kleber:
I hope we don't suffer the same faith in the hand of these south american referees like usual. Concacaf is a laughing stock when it comes to this. This federation only cares about the big teams. One of the reason why i would support the Caribbean teams leaving Concacaf. There is no fair play, the big teams get away with too much.

truehaitian:
Game was switched back to Managua, Nicaragua under heavy security. The government assumed responsibility for Haiti welfare and well being while in Nicaragua according to FIFA. They went against FIFA's will to bring the game back home....

Haiti is already in Managua. The following 24 players were retained to be cut down to 20 by Friday:

Credit: Haitilibre.com internet based news paper

Haiti - League of Nations : Grenadiers final list for the match against Nicaragua    
As part of the third day of the League of Nations of the Confederation of North American, Central American and Caribbean Football (CONCACAF), our Grenadiers are leaving for Central America where they will face on November 17 in Managua, a selection of Nicaragua and El Salvador on November 20, in friendly match https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-26041-haiti-football-haiti-el-salvador-in-friendly-match.html

As announced, Marc Collat reduced the list of pre-selected players from 24 to 20 players https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-26033-haiti-league-of-nations-nicaragua-haiti-a-match-under-high-security.html THUS goalkeeper Valendi Odelus (aIGNE nOIR, Haiti), defenders Djimmy Bend Alexis (ASC, Haiti) and Stéphane Lambese (FC Stade Lavallois Mayenne, France) and midfielder Andrew Jean-Baptiste (Red Bulls, New York, USA) pre-selected, were not included in the final list.

Final selection of 20 players :

Goalkeepers (2) :
Johny Placide (Oldham Athletic, United Kingdom)
Josue Duverger (Victoria Football Club, Portugal)

Defenders (5) :
Carlens Arcus (AJ Auxerre, France).
Ricardo Adé (Santiago Morning, Chile),
Mechack Jerome (Jacksonville Armada, Florida USA)
Jems Geffrard (Rovaniemi Pollera, Montreal Canada)
Alex Christian jr. (Gandzasar Kapan in Armenia)

Midfielders(7) :
Brian Alceus (SGG Agreement, France)
Zachary Herivals (Revolution, New England),
Soni Mustivar (Neftchi Baku, Azerbaijan)
Kevin Lafrance (AEL Limassol, Cyprus)
Hérold Junior Charles (Cibao FC, Dominican Republic)
Mikaël Cantave (CD Tropezón, Spain)
Wilde Donald Warrior (Qarabag FK, Azerbaijan)

Attackers (6) :
Derrick Étienne Jr. (Red Bulls, New York USA)
Frantzy Pierrot (Excel Mouscron, Belgium)
Duckens Nazon (St-Truiden VV, Belgium)
Jimmy Sanon (Fc Fury of Ottawa, Canada)
Richelor Sprangers (Helmond Sport, Netherlands)
Jonel Désiré (FC Lori Vanadzor, Armenia)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version