Author Topic: CONCACAF U17 Championship  (Read 1062 times)

Jfoot23

• View Profile
Re: CONCACAF U17 Championship
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2019, 06:52:23 PM »
Yeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!
Brezil tet dwat

truehaitian

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2019, 07:46:08 PM »
Love it! We’re playing 2 more “We don’’t care games” , It’s an opportunity to evaluate some new kids on the bench. I just can’t wait to see my team against Mexico..

kleber

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2019, 11:32:31 PM »
Wow well done. Haiti the better team but almost blew it. The sun finally shines on us today.

truehaitian

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2019, 09:07:59 AM »
A few things about this team and its future. Every team they have played so far, they appeared to be the better team. The Mexico game is a good indication how this team will do in the world cup. Mexico has been and still is a world class team at this level. A good show or a closed game against a superior competition would really speaks volume for this team. Its tough to really evaluate a team or to know what your team is made up with inferior competitions. The next two games will real show us what this team is about.

truehaitian

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2019, 08:10:00 AM »
Even though we lost 1-0, I'm satisfied with the result. What matters is how they played. They did play well. Wit a little luck on their side, the game could have gone to penalty kick and at that point it's 50-50 chance for either team..Now for a fact I have a team that's not going to win a world cup but a team what would definitely not embarrass me and will be competitive

kleber

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2019, 08:17:58 PM »
Wow those guy played high level soccer except for a coupe of mistakes. Goalie is not good with the ball on his feet. keep this team fit for the under 20 world cup. they need to get bigger and stronger and we will have a winner.